Once we created our hand sketched wire frames, we then each sketched up pages for the Lo-fi prototype. We used XD to collaborate and design on the same file, which allowed us to keep the same look throughout the prototype.
We then conducted A/B testing on the Lo-fi prototype with users to get their feedback.
While designing our Lo-fi prototype, we came across an opportunity to make the navigation even more understandable for the user. We felt that having a static menu on the upper left corner on each page, made it easier for users to figure out where they are on the site.
So, we tested 2 versions.
Version A: With Side Menu
Version B: Without Side Menu
100% of users tested preferred Version A, with the side menu.